INDG is looking for a Project Manager
In this role you’ll be part of our PTW-vertical where you’ll be managing your own projects end-to-end.
At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Honda, Ralph Lauren and Electrolux.
Our CG artists, interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so life like it feels like you could reach out and touch them and can experience them in the most engaging way possible.
You’ll be working closely together with the Senior Project Manager who will learn you the ins and outs on our projects and clients. You’ll be visiting our clients (EMEA and US) on a regular basis to ensure effective project management planning from kick-off to delivery and will focus on long-lasting relationships. You have great communication skills, never miss a deadline and easily understand the clients’ needs.
What will you do?
• Simultaneously manage multiple CGI projects from kick-off to delivery
• Regularly visit our clients and think along
• Support the Senior Project Manager with projects
• Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
• Ensure your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status
• Keep an open eye for opportunities, risks, plan in advance, always think pro-actively and in solutions
Who are you?
• Crazy about motorcycles
• HBO level and 0-2 years of work experience
• Great communication, time management and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• Bonus points for experience in CGI
What we offer
With the role being located in the heart of Amsterdam, our environment and our creative space are very important to us. • A competitive salary • Paid annual leave • Get fit schemes • Healthcare discount • Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options) • 5-day catered lunch scheme option to opt in or out • Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours • Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.